Make a difference to move the industry to greater sustainability.
Airolite continues to take an industry-wide leadership position to affect positive global sustainability. We believe that providing technical education on products we offer contributes to reducing energy consumption and improving healthier indoor environments. The products we manufacture are used in buildings to:
- Create Human Comfort
- Improve Human Productivity
- Improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Create Human Safety
- Protect Human Life
- Reduce Energy Consumption
Green - Industry participation. Taking an active role.
Airolite staff takes an active role by being involved with industry associations and technical committees, which create industry standards used worldwide by building design professionals. Our contributions have established verified product performance certification ensuring operating efficiency, facility occupant safety, and minimum efficiency standards. Below is a list of organizations that Airolite is actively involved with to assist with moving industry to greater sustainability:
- AMCA (Air Movement and Conditioning Association International) www.amca.org
ASHRAE (American Society of Heating and Refrigeration Institute) www.ashrae.org
- IGCC (International Green Construction Code) www.iccsafe.org
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council) www.usgbc.org